Designed by one of the most prestigious acoustical design firms, Pilchner Schoustal International Inc, the studio rooms are acoustically balanced to allow high quality recordings.
- Completely floated and well insulated rooms
- Hardwood flooring and wall treatments
- Large patio doors allowing inter-room visibility
- Ultra-quiet ventilation and climate control systems
The 13’x15’ CONTROL ROOM seats 6 people comfortably, contains no parallel surfaces, and offers natural sunlight. The control room features:
- Quested 5.1 Surround Monitoring System
- Digidesign Control|24 Automated Mixing Console
- 24 channels of Apogee conversion
- Premium quality analog outboard gear
The 19’x9’ MAIN RECORDING ROOM has 10 foot high ceilings and provides neutral acoustics. A hard wood floor and some recessed poplar FultterFree® diffusors give the room a natural sound. It can hold a drum set and 2 musicians.
The Yamaha C3 grand piano is in an acoustically treated SOLARIUM. Visual contact with the main room is provided via iPad.
A small INSULATED BOOTH allows the recording of a guitar or bass amplifier while the player is in the control room or main studio room. It can also be used as a vocal or instrument booth.